Thursday, December 16, 2010

rindu awk...


about u n me..eh?? yeke!!

The day I gave my heart 2 u,I've cherish that very moment so precious inside my heart,n made a wish 4 me and u 2 never ever part...1 luv u so deeply,1 luv u so much,1 luv the sound of your voice and the way that we share..
1 luv your warm smile,n your kind,thoughful way,the joy that u bring,2 my life every day.1 luv u today,as i have from the start,n i'll luv u forever,wif all of my heart1 luv u more as each moment passes us by,1 luv u more than all the star in the sky,1 luv u more with every breath 1 take,i luv u more with each promise we make.i need u like a flower needs the rain.i need u 4 u can wash my pain.i need u more each day.i need u for you are so wonderful,in every single way.i miss u more than ever now.i miss u because i really need u somehow.i miss u for to me,u mean so much.i want u to lokk into mu eyes and see my love for u.i want you to hold me close to your heart.. I REALLY WANT U 2 KNOW THAT!!!,i want u, i luv u, i misss u.. mmmmuuuuaaaahhhhhhhhxx!!<333

No comments:

Post a Comment